WHAT IS OUR MISSION?
To partner with parents in the total development of their children by following the Montessori approach in education.
WHAT ARE OUR OBJECTIVES?
To provide every child the opportunities:
• To develop a positive yet realistic concept of himself.
• To become aware of social graciousness and develop the necessary social behavior.
• To become an active and a responsible member of his environment.
• To develop the love for learning and excel academically.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• Safe and nurturing environment
• Professional and dedicated staff
• Age appropriate learning materials
• English and Japanese classes
• Well rounded and challenging curriculum
• Children learn at their own pace
1st Principle: FREEDOM within a framework of preparing children to become fully functioning citizens in society.
2nd Principle: It is ACTIVITY-BASED. Montessori contends that this culminates in active inner discipline.
3rd Principle: SENSORY EDUCATION is the foundation of Montessori methodology.
4th Principle: Montessori learning materials are PROGRAMMED, SELF-PACING and SELF-CORRECTING.
5th Principle: The TEACHER of young children is the stimulator and director of the children’s growth, motivating them to respond freely & creatively.